Kaeser Rotary Screw Air Compressors
Belt Drive 3-30HP Fixed Speed
KAESER’s small rotary screw compressors offer many benefits when compared to piston and competitive screw compressors:
- The duty cycle of our rotary screw compressors allows the compressor to run up to 100% of the time. There is no need to over-size the compressor to allow for cool down.
- Operating temperatures are at least 100°F cooler than piston units, resulting in longer life.
- No pistons or rings to wear out.
- More consistent pressure means you do not waste energy running 30 to 50 psig above your required pressure
- Standard aftercooler removes 80% of moisture
- Lower oil carry-over (90% less than piston units) contributes to better air quality
- KAESER screw compressors offer more air per horsepower, reducing energy costs
- Standard enclosure for a clean, quiet compressed air system that can operate close to the workforce
Direct Drive 25-450HP Fixed Speed
With KAESER’s one-to-one drive, the airend is directly connected to the motor via a maintenance-free coupling that eliminates transmission losses. KAESER’s direct drive screw compressors deliver outstanding performance and increase energy savings.
KAESER uses oversized airends specifically selected to produce the required output in flow and pressure. Compared to compressors using small, high-speed, gear-driven airends, the one-to-one drive provides significant savings.
- No-loss power transmission
- Lower power consumption
- Reduced maintenance and related downtime costs
- Quiet operation
Variable Speed 10-600HP
KAESER’s Sigma Frequency Control (SFC) compressors combine our Sigma Profile airends and revolutionary Sigma Control system with the latest in variable speed drive technology. KAESER uses large, optimized airends turning at slower speeds for more efficient performance across the entire speed range.
Integral Refrigerated Dryer
8.8 to 851 CFM
Our T-series compressors are reliable and efficient. The integral refrigerated dryer provides high quality compressed air from one compact package. The air compressor and refrigeration dryer are housed in separate, modular cabinets for easy access to all maintenance points.
The refrigerated dryer module is attached to and receives its power from the main compressor cabinet – providing easy, single point hook-up. All units are piped and wired, and ready to go. The individual cabinets help to prevent the heat of compression from affecting dryer performance.
Completely Packaged Airtower Series
4 to 7.5HP
8.8 to 28 CFM
- Durable design with solid steel construction.
- Better air quality – unit runs cool, making it easier to dry and filter.
- Integral refrigerated dryer condenses and removes moisture.
- Built-in receiver tank stores air to minimize run time.
- Rotary screw design is much quieter than piston units, with noise levels as low as 67 dB(A).
Packaged AirCenter 5-30HP Single and Duplex Systems
4 to 60HP
8.8 to 248 CFM
- Integrated design makes installation easy and inexpensive.
- Compressor and dryer are easily accessible for preventive maintenance.
- Compact design and low noise and vibration offer flexibility when choosing your installation location.
- Duplex models offer added energy efficiency by running only the compressor(s) needed to meet current demand. Duplex AirCenters also offer back-up capability.
- Variable speed available